It is important to understand that there are different types of t-shirts fabrics available in the market. The fabric of the t- shirt is going to play a big role in agreeing your customer to buy that t-shirt. The most common type of fabric that we can use to make T-Shirts is cotton. Cotton is a fabric that is known and wanted by the majority.
There are different types of cotton available for making t-shirts like – Combed cotton is softer, stronger and smoother which makes it good for printing and hence, selling. Organic cotton is also very soft and comfortable, but then it is more expensive. Hence, it is not readily purchased by all sections of your customers.
Pima is the highest quality cotton fabrics. It’s T-shirts extremely soft and durable because it has extra-long fibers. This cotton is able to resist pilling, fading and stretching.
Basically, Jersey is a knit fabric which used for clothing. It is originally made from wool, but it is now made of a combination of wool, cotton, and synthetic fibers because of the nominal making charges.
Types of Knitting of fabrics in T-shirts
Fabrics have different kinds of knots and knits depending on which kind of t-shirts are supposed to be made.
- Single knitting fabric is very stretchy, light-weight with one flat side and one piled side. It is used to make t shirts.
- Double knitting fabric is less stretchy, that creates a heavier fabric of two single jerseys knitted together to leave the two flat sides on the outsides of the fabric, with the piles in the middle.
These are majorly used for making Interlock jersey like Polo t-shirts.
Profitable & Best quality fabrics for T-Shirts for your shops
Different types of fabric accounts to different kind to design & style
- Slub cotton have slight lumps in the fabric. These lumps are due to the process prior to weaving the cotton, when the cotton twisted. This unique fabric creates a light weight t-shirt that does not cling to the body.
- Linen is another popular fabric which is best for t-shirts. It comes from the flax plant. Linen is a very popular choice for summer wear because the fabric is very lightweight and breathable. It also is moisture wicking and dries quickly. The problem is wrinkle easily.
- Polyester is another fabric for t-shirts. Polyester dries very quickly. It doesn’t require any ironing and is easy to machine wash. It doesn’t stretch.
- Rayon for athletic wear. It is a manmade fiber which is created from trees, cotton, and plants. The end result is a silky and breathable fabric and it is extremely absorbent.
- Lycra is a levelled up name for the material Spandex.Spandex is now using for athletic t-shirts.
Modal is a form of rayon made from beech wood plant fibers, and it is extremely soft and breathable. perfect for wearing in the summer. After all, It is shrink resistant and does not pill quickly.
The very effective reason to why and how can the sales of the T-shirts’ can increase is by making something that the customer themselves have expressed desire for.
Customised goods like Customised T-shirts.
Customers absolutely love their own little dialogues and pictures or whatever they want on their T-Shirts.
Having and indulging in custom printed business tshirts with logo will drive up the sales of your shops and will give you profits.
An another way to to make good profits is by using customised T-Shirts for your own brand promotion.
Well managed marketing through branded custom printed tshirts can provide a great marketing strategy but it does not matter what type of business you have. Custom printed t-shirt is a great way to spread your business.
Custom printed business t-shirts for your brand is a great way to make sure your business stands out from your crowd. Keeping a logo or message on your T-Shirt is a perfect way to promote a business. In addition it also carves out an unique image.
This customised T-Shirt will spread your work about your brand or company. It is a great way to do marketing for your company. One of the most important things you can do as a business owner is develop an image for your brand. As that image will build your brand’s identity.
There are a number of styles to choose from : polo neck, round neck and V neck t-shirt to design your brand’s logo on. You can also use long sleeve or short sleeve to promote business.
Be it a promotion of your shop or your brand or be it filling your stock with freshly in-trend fashion. Ebulking has your back.
Shop a variety of designs and load stock of shop with latest trending styles from over 500+ brands from Ebulking.com.
Logon to Ebulking.com.
Start Now, Start Smart with #AapkaWholesaleBazaar.