Kurtis are one of the most in-demand ethnic wear by girls in India. Generally a part of traditional Indian attire, Kurtis have now modernised and evolved into Indo-western and fusion categories with various styles and designs introduces. Kurtis are probably the only outfit preferred by any age and can suit formal and/or informal occasions. One of the major reason for their popularity is the comfort in wearing while also suiting every physique type. Kurtis are not just limited to festive or celebratory occasions but are also worn on a daily basis by girls and women all over India. It is so easy to design that its plethora of styles available provide huge choice to its customers. Women can select from designs ranging from festive wear, casual wear, office wear and even regular comfort wear.- the designs are ever evolving and are not restrictive to any particular demographic.
This year has seen a vast change in lifestyle patterns of people across the world and consequently, clothing behaviour and preferences have shifted too. With most people confined to homes, comfortable and subtle patterns are high in demand. The flock of ethnic wear has been flooded with massive new categories of designs as well as fabric. There are different types of sarees, dresses, salwar suits available with multiple designs for women trying to cater to this new world. Similarly, textile manufactures have also come up with various elegant designs and types of kurtis such as designer kurtis, chikkan kurtis, georgette kurtis, digital printed kurtis, stylish kurtis, short kurtis, party wear kurtis, anarkali kurtis, silk kurtis, casual kurtis, khadi kurtis and much more.
Following is a comprehensive list of top 10 trending designs for kurtis that are in demand:
1. Cotton Kurtis: Cotton kurtis are the most comfortable of all and have a constant demand irrespective of seasons. They are, however, most popular in regions with hotter climates such as Northern and Western India. Additionally, girls prefer to wear cotton kurtis as they are comfortable and provide a casual yet dressy look.
2. Indo-Western Kurtis: Indo-western kurtis are a combination of Indian designs or textiles and a western style. They are most popular among young girls who wish to wear designs that are stylish and latest in designs. These Kurtis can be teamed up with leggings, trousers or jeans and can be teamed up with various types of accessories.
3. Short Kurtis: Short kurtis are again in demand for their comfort and casual look. However, short kurtis are also designed in various fancy styles that look perfect for major occasions. It provides a unique style which adds elegance to the appearance and are often worn over jeans or salwars.
4. Anarkali Kurtis: Anarkali kurtis supply a rich look to the attire and are often preferred as festive or occasional wear. They are also designed in lighter fabrics like cotton and chiffon which provides a casual look or even suitable for office wear. It looks best when paired with leggings or churidar.
5. Block Print Kurtis: Block Print Kurtis are the best and light weighted fabric. They provide a different appearance than the common kurtis when worn.
6. Printed Kurtis: With new advancements in technology, the clothing industry has also adapted to provide a new range of printed dresses, printed sarees as well as printed kurtis. From traditional to modern prints, clothes are now designed on the fabric by the help of machine instead of being hand embroidered. This keeps the clothes light weighed and hence are often preferred over embroidery.
7. Floor-Length Kurtis: Floor length kurtis give a similar appearance to that with gowns. These kurtis are mostly preferred by young girls for any occasion or gathering. Floor length kurtis are available in both simple as well as heavy look, providing various options to choose from.
8. Fancy Kurtis: Fancy kurtis are usually adorned with embroidery or crystals and are generally alluring when assisted with accessories. They are mostly preferred to be worn for weddings, parties or festive occasions. With the onset of the wedding and festive season, these are growing high in demand.
9. Party-Wear Kurtis: Party wear kurtis have a heavy touch of work and generally have a certaing bling. They are not for regular wear and are mostly worn during occasions with heavy dress-up.
10. Designer Kurtis: Designer kurtis are specifically designed as per the latest trends and suits the best to any party. These styles are mostly inspired from what is currently popular with celebrities and provide an aspirational buy for most women.
Grab from the collections of wholesale kurtis direct from manufacturers at premium quality and at the most affordable prices at ebulking.com.